Ditch the cliché boxed chocolates this ❤ Valentine’s Day❤ and make these ultra creamy 2 ingredient truffles for your loved ones (or keep them all for yourself – they are *that* good!). We coated ours in sprinkles, cocoa powder and toffee bits but the possibilities are endless!
1 HR 30 MIN
1. Finely chop semi-sweet chocolate, place in a bowl.
2. Heat whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring just to a simmer.
3. Slowly pour hot cream over chocolate in bowl. Mix until well combined.
4. Chill mixture in for 1 hour in freezer until it has firmed up.
5. Scoop truffle mixture, 1 Tbsp at a time and roll into balls.
6. Place truffles in a bowls with your favourite toppings and gently roll to cover.