Dairy Farmers of Ontario's (DFO) marketing division and dairy education team would like to announce DFO’s exciting sponsorship of the 2020 virtual Royal Agricultural Winter Fair (RAWF), with live content available from Nov. 10 to 14, 2020.
This year, the virtual RAWF has been rebranded to the Royal Agricultural Virtual Experience (RAVE) and will take place online instead of in person due to COVID-19.
DFO's sponsorship will be brought to life through the following main ways, among others:
- Launching two new dairy education programs included in the RAWF:
- DFO’s Learning Management System (LMS), which offers online lessons at edu.milk.org, announced earlier in the fall;
- Dairycraft, DFO’s dairy version of the game-based learning platform Minecraft: Education Edition, which launches on Nov. 10, the first day of the RAVE. DFO’s landing page encouraging school and parent signups went live today at Dairycraft.ca;
- As the sponsor of the Agriculture Zone and live cooking segments;
- DFO’s Dairy Done Right virtual booth, including videos featuring farming technology from DFO’s Summer Equity campaign.
- ... and more.
The 2020 virtual RAWF is free to attend.
Register here in advance and keep informed of activities leading up to the fair.
For media inquiries, please email email@example.com. For all other RAWF inquiries, please contact Lily Bennett, DFO’s Culinary Marketing Co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.