Qualifications and skills required:
· Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in business with a human resource focus;
· Certification in human resources and/or payroll management an asset;
· Minimum 3 years' experience in payroll administration, Ceridian Dayforce an asset;
· Experience administeting a benefits and pension plan;
· Knowledge of related HR and payroll lesiglation;
· Knowledge of compensation practices;
· Financial acumen and knowledge of budgeting process;
· Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, intermediate in Excel;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Dairy industry experience is an asset; and
· Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
Overview of the job responsibilities:
1. Administer all related payroll, benefits and database activities to ensure accuracy and compliance.
2. Point of contact for payroll, benefits and pension inquiries. Participate in the annual review and negotiation of benefit rates and potential plan changes.
3. Document and update information to maintain complete and accurate employee fiels and HR records (paper and electronic).
4. Perform analysis and report on metrics as indicators of organizational health.
5. Organize existing events and help develop and execute new programs.
6. Participate in the review and development of performance management and compensation practice and programs.
7. Work closely with the Director to support the annual budgeting process.
As of May 2, 2022, to comply with DFO’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, all employees must be fully vaccinated and prepared to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of work. Accommodations for successful candidates unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws will be considered.
This is a full-time permanent position at DFO’s Head Office in Mississauga. Hybrid working arrangements will be considered.
DFO offers a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package, good work/life balance and opportunities for professional development.
Dairy Farmers of Ontario maintains an accommodation policy and will provide accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the hiring process. Please contact us should you require an accommodation.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by May 18, 2022 to: email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
See all other job postings